Additional Services Offered at Brockton Day Nursery Inclusive Program: Brockton Day Nursery is an all-inclusive program providing breakfast, lunch and snacks to full day children. Our child care services include diapering and formula.
Referral and Support Services: Referrals are made on a regular basis to community service providers such as South Bay Mental Health Services, Early Intervention, Brockton Family & Community Services, BAMSI, Visiting Nurse, MSPCC, and the Brockton Public Schools Special Education Dept. Progress is tracked and documented on Individual Service Plans (ISP) and quarterly progress reports.
BDN contracts with Kiessling Transit, Inc. of Norfolk, MA to provide either one-way or two-way transportation for eligible families. Kiessling also transports all school-age children to and from 15 different Brockton Public Schools during the school year.
Brockton Day Nursery Fast Facts:
- Established in 1894
- Average length of service for BDN teachers and staff is 12+ years
- Early Childhood Education and Enrichments for over 245 children ages 6 weeks through age 13
- BDN is an all-inclusive program
- 74 Teachers and Administrative Staff
- Second largest provider of Child Care and Enrichment in Brockton serving families throughout the Greater Metro Brockton and South Shore area